REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION
- This is a co-educational institution therefore the seats are equally reserved for girls and boys.
- Registration s not a guarantee for admission. The required age for admission to the Nursery is 3 years.
- Every admission except that of Nursery is granted after the selection test. The syllabus for the test will be that of the previous class.
- Admission will be strictly on the merit of the candidate and subject to the number of seats available in each class.
- The right to determine the class for which the student is best suited reserved to the Principal alone. The decision is made on the entrance test conducted.
- The management reserves to itself the right to select or reject a pupil without giving any reason.
- At The time of admission for Nursery, xerox copy of the original birth certificate from the municipal corporation / registrar of birth and death is required.
- On no condition will the date of birth and name filled in the admission form will be changed later on.
- For the admission to the other classes Transfer Certificate of a recognized school the student last attended should be produced at the time of admission.
WITHDRAWAL / REMOVAL
- One month’s written notice must be submitted before the withdrawal of a student from the school. The application for Transfer Certificate must be submitted in the school office along with fee book and the xerox copy of the report card.
- A week’s time to be given for issuing and certificate or any document from the school.
- All dues to the school shall be settled before issuing the transfer certificate.
- If a pupil is to be withdrawn in the middle of the academic year, full fee of that academic year should be paid before the T.C. is issued.
- A student may be removed by the school authorities on anyone of the following grounds :
(i) Constant weakness in studies.
(ii) Habitual idleness and disobedience.
(iii) Irregular attendance.
(iv) Behaviour problem / misconduct.
(v) Indifference to the school activities.
(vi) Moral break considered very serious by the school authorities.
- The principal has the right to refuse continuation of studies to any pupil in this school, whose conduct or influence is not satisfactory.
- A calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or payment of fee for one term (three months) will be charged in lieu thereof. Fees of vacation and holidays shall be inclusive, if the withdrawal coincides with the vacation.