Summer : 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Winter : 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Summer : 7.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Winter : 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Principal can be met on working days between 8.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. during summer.
- In winter between 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
- Principal can also be met by appointment. No school business will be transacted on holidays.
- The school uniform is compulsory for all students attending the school.
- The purpose of having uniform is manifold. It is intended to inculcate in them the spirit and feeling of belonging of equality among them.
- The students who do not come to school in uniform will be sent back at the risk of the parents/ guardians and are also likely to be punished for defaulting this rule.
BOYS : On Wednesday :
I – IV White shorts and white half-sleeve shirts with tie and belt.
V – X White pants and white half-sleeve shirts with tie and belt.
On Saturday : House Dress.
On other days :
I – IV Maroon shorts and maroon white lined half-sleeve shirts with belt.
V – X Maroon pants and maroon white lined half-sleeve shirts with belt.
GIRLS : On Wednesday :
I – IV White tunic and shirt with tie and belt, white shoe and socks.
V – VII White skirt and shirt with tie and belt, white shoe and socks.
VIII – X White Salwar-Suit and jacket, white shoe and socks.
On Saturday : House Dress, white shoe and socks.
On other days :
I – IV Lined shirt and maroon tunic, black shoes and white socks.
V – VII Lined shirt and maroon skirt, black shoes and white socks.
VIII – X Lined suit and maroon salwar with jacket, black shoes and white socks.
WINTER UNIFORM :
Maroon sleeveless sweater and coat with the days uniform.
- School fee must be paid in Installments in the school by cash. Fee in cheque will not be accepted. Fee must be paid by the first month of the quarter.
- Failing which, a late fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged as fine per month.
- In case of loss of fee Book, explicit permission of the Principal is required to obtain a duplicate Fee Book against a payment of Rs. 25/-. No student shall be issued the discharge certificate unless all dues are cleared.
- All dues must be cleared before the commencement of the examinations.
PARENTS – TEACHERS MEET
Parents are requested to attend all Parents- Teachers Meeting and make good use of this occasion of building up mutual understanding between the parents and teachers with regard to the all-round progress of their wards. It is not a fault finding session, but legitimate complaints may be brought to the attention of the Principal/ class teacher by all means without any delay. It will be very much appreciated and the identity of the parents/ students will not be revealed to cause any adverse effect.
Parents/ guardians should find out the progress and welfare of the child, by meeting the teachers on Parents Teachers Meeting day allotted in the school calendar